With its complete array of material and process competencies, NKCG serves all types of semiconductor applications. NKCG has been a reliable partner for semiconductor material producers and device makers for decades, bringing its vast experience to improve processes.
The evolution in the field of e-mobility and digitization requires microelectronics components and power devices produced using semiconductor materials of the highest purity level and with a perfect, defined lattice structure – no matter the substrate material, whether it’s silicon or other compounds.
As an innovative
and preferred supplier in the industry,
- Engineering department with interdisciplinary exchange on daily basis between our in-house staff and external partners
- Design & Concept Engineering and Process Improvement
- Highly sophisticated, state-of-the-art machine shop that utilizes common tools like CAD, CAM, CIM serving CNC machines.
- Skilled operators running one of the most advanced and versatile machine shops in the industry.
- Purification <5ppm and Nitrogen-free on demand
- Surface finishing facility such as CVD / CVI of PyC / TaC
- SiC conversion
- Semiconductor-class packaging capabilities
- In-house R&D & Lab services; On demand independent quality control through verified 3rd party laboratories
- 100% traceability from the raw material to the final product
- 3D-CMM Multisensory Equipment for Conformity Tests
- On site and after-market service
PVT(N) and others
Barrel-, Pancake- and Single Wafer Susceptors
Screens for all systems